What do we collect?
In order to fulfil an efficient service, we may ask for information including the following:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
We also process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our website
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. We will only contact you via email and will not store your contact details without consent. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, please contact us if you wish to do so.
What do we do with the information we gather?
- It may be used for internal record keeping.
- It may be used to improve our products and services.
- We may sometimes send promotional emails and postal mailings about our properties, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- We may use your information to contact you for market research purposes and this will be by email, phone, or post.
How secure are we?
We are committed to ensuring that all information held by us is safe and secure. We have rigorous systems in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer; however, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the functionality of a website.
Do we have links to other websites?
We do not have links to other websites.
How do we regulate your personal information?
- You are welcome, at any time, to change your preferences with regards to what we contact you about and you can do this by emailing [email protected].
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You may request, at any time, details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018 and this will be provided within 30 days*. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Mr Chris White
White Commercial Chartered Surveyors
49 Castle Street
Oxon OX16 5NU
* Please note that you will be required to provide proof of identity.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.