Arrow Park, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 5SZ
Arrow Park, Brackley comprises a new warehouse and production development of 8 units that are ready to occupy. Units are built to a high specification, offer main road prominence and provide excellent road connections to the M40 and M1. The development will form part of a larger mixed use estate comprising a proposed Sainsbury’s superstore, hotel and healthcare centre, all alongside the A43 dual carriageway.
WAREHOUSE / PRODUCTION
– 10m clear internal eaves height except units 1, 2 and 8 at 8m
– Level access doors (4 x 5m)
– Dock level doors to units 3 and 4
– FM2 floors with 50kn/m2 UDL
– 10% roof lights
– Steel Portal frame with composite cladding
– Extensive glazing to office elevations
Only four units available – Units 4 & 5 still available.
Rental circa £7.00 per sq. ft., service charge approx. 25p per sq. ft. and rates payable in the region of £5.40 per sq. ft. (all subject to change). Incentives available subject to lease terms and covenant. For further information visit arrowparkbrackley.co.uk.
- Size from (sq ft)
- Size to (sq ft)
- To Let
- Available Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 5SZ
- Rents in the region of £7.00 per Sq Ft
Latest Available Space
The Phoenix Centre is situated on the established Beaumont Road Industrial Estate which includes the Banbury Cross Retail Park and Tesco superstore, all close to Banbury Town Centre and just… read more →