Arrow Park, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 5SZ
Arrow Park, Brackley comprises a new warehouse and production development of 8 units that are ready to occupy. Units are built to a high specification, offer main road prominence and provide excellent road connections to the M40 and M1. The development will form part of a larger mixed use estate comprising a proposed Sainsbury’s superstore, hotel and healthcare centre, all alongside the A43 dual carriageway.
WAREHOUSE / PRODUCTION
– 10m clear internal eaves height except units 1, 2 and 8 at 8m
– Level access doors (4 x 5m)
– Dock level doors to units 3 and 4
– FM2 floors with 50kn/m2 UDL
– 10% roof lights
– Steel Portal frame with composite cladding
– Extensive glazing to office elevations
Rental circa £7.00 per sq. ft., service charge approx. 25p per sq. ft. and rates payable in the region of £5.40 per sq. ft. (all subject to change). Incentives available subject to lease terms and covenant. For further information visit arrowparkbrackley.co.uk.
- Size from (sq ft)
- Size to (sq ft)
- To Let
- Available Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 5SZ
- Rents in the region of £7.50 per Sq Ft